BridgePointe is able to provide:
- Individual, family and group therapy with a therapist.
- Assessment, diagnosis and individualized treatment planning.
- Psychological and educational testing.
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- Liaison with appropriate resources and referrals.
- Collaboration with primary care physicians.
- Crisis intervention services.
Difficulties that may be addressed include:
- Grief/Loss Issues
- Marriage/Relationship Difficulties
- Issues Resulting from Separation/Divorce
- Issues Resulting From Substance Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Parenting Issues
- Child/Adolescent Difficulties